Graduate students with accepted papers could receive travel grants to partially cover travel expenses.
- Letter from the student,including paper title if the paper has been accepted for 9th IFIP Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop
- The student's visa.
- Supporting letter from the student's graduate advisor.
The letter from the student should include:
- Brief summary of research interests and accomplishments to date.
- Description of areas reflected in the 9th IFIP Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop program that would impact the student's research.
- Statement about why the conference attendance is important to the student.
Application information should be sent to:
Fax: +33 1 44 27 87 83