Travel Grant OpportunitiesA limited number of travel grants are available to encourage students to attend IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008. There are 02 travel grants sponsored by France Telecom and 02 travel grants sponsored by IFIP. Applicants should submit the following information by 01 October 2008.
IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008 Travel Grant Opportunity for StudentsThe IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008 executive committee is pleased to announce the availability of Student Travel Grants, sponsored by France Telecom and IFIP. Applications are invited students studying in the world. Students will be reimbursed (based on the valid receipts) for their expenses after the conference is over. Only airfare carrier will be reimbursed! An application for a student travel award will consist of:
- Letter from the student, including paper title if the paper has been accepted for IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008.
- The student's vita.
- Supporting letter from the student's graduate advisor.
- Brief summary of research interests and accomplishments to date.
- Description of areas reflected in the IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008 program that would impact the student's research.
- Statement about why the conference attendance is important to the student.
- Confirmation that the student is a bona fide Ph.D. or M.S. candidate in a good academic standing.
- The suitability of the IFIP WIRELESS DAYS CONFERENCE 2008 program material to the student's research area.
- Ways this particular student would benefit from attendance at the conference.
- The strengths and potential contributions of the student.
ContactsApplication information should be sent to:
Fax: +33 1 44 27 87 83